Are you a freelance web developer? Are you an expert Jack/Jill of all trades when it comes to web development? Are you ready to join a small, powerful team? Then we want to hear from you today!
Join a growing digital marketing agency and get your hands dirty with web development. Our office culture has a work hard, play hard philosophy. The ideal candidate is one who values flexibility for his/her working hours, knows web development in and out, and can meet deadlines with ease. This position will report to the agency’s project manager.
If interested, please email now! We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Loudoun County in need of immediate help. This is a flexible, telecommuting work environment. It’s perfect for the candidate with other responsibilities that would like to grow in this field.
Job Duties include:
- Turning layered web designs into full websites using CMS systems or original coding
- Writing the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet requirements
- Testing websites to identify any technical problems
- Completing basic usability assessments
- Installing Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords code as necessary
- Switching web hosts and/or domain name servers as necessary
- Coding in responsive design
- Updating existing code with provided design edits
- Expert skill level in WordPress, CSS, and HTML
- Expert skill level in Joomla, Drupal, Java, and other web software
- Adaptability and ability to pick up new techniques
- Ability to work with a remote team by phone, email, and IM
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects hands-on
- Possible availability to work on-site at our office once per month in Leesburg, VA
To apply, please send your resume, (and samples, if applicable) and your hourly rate to contact@BlueTreeDigital.com. Responses without resumes will be deleted unread.