Are you a whiz in digital marketing? Are you an excellent writer?
Join a growing digital marketing agency and get hands-on experience implementing marketing strategy, website services, social media, media buying, email marketing, events, and all things digital marketing. We are hiring part-time employees to serve as on-site marketing coordinators at our clients’ office locations around the D.C. metropolitan area. You’ll work in a flexible environment with the training and back-up of a marketing agency at your fingertips.
If interested, please email now! We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency in need of immediate help.
Clients require 10-30 hours of your time per week. This is an hourly, part-time, W2 position. Pay depends on experience. This position is perfect for the candidate with other responsibilities that would like to grow in this field.
Job Duties include:
- Collaborate with agency and client to get all marketing tasks completed.
- Manage all social media duties, including writing social networking posts, creating small memes and images, and overseeing paid social networking advertising.
- Set up and send email newsletters and communications as necessary.
- Complete writing assignments including e-mail newsletters, website text, whitepapers, and case studies.
- Make simple website updates using WordPress or other content management systems.
- Serve as media buying liaison.
- Assist with various traditional and online marketing tasks.
- Assign agency experts assignments using online project management software (Zoho Projects).
- Must be a good writer.
- Marketing communication skills are a plus.
- Ability to work with a remote team by phone, email, and IM.
- Enthusiasm about executing marketing plans.
- Availability to work on-site at our office once per month in Leesburg, VA.
To apply, please send your resume and three writing samples to email@example.com. If you have any marketing or proposal writing samples, they would be preferred.