Supporting The Home Team
One of our key missions is giving our team work flexibility, with time for family, outside interests, and life in general. That includes the time we spend volunteering. We offer our employees paid volunteer days to give back to the causes that matter to them.
Sponsoring Great Events
We were proud to sponsor the third annual “Walkin’ with Gabriella” Walk-a-thon, in support of the Smashing Walnuts Foundation. All proceeds supported research into childhood brain cancer. Crack the Cure for Childhood Brain Cancer!
Sharing Our Experience
We’ve shared our marketing experience with aspiring small business owners looking for a leg up.
- Our CEO Nicole Skuba spoke about marketing and branding at the first ever NOVA Small Business Management Conference. This free event, hosted by Northern Virginia Community College, was geared toward supporting future and new small business owners in our area.
- We’ve also provided marketing mentoring through the Virginia Women’s Business Conference Mentoring Makeover contest, empowering a new, up-and-coming business in our area.
- Finally, we’ve spoken at workshops for the 100 Entrepreneurs Foundation, sharing our social media marketing knowledge. We were honored to support the Foundation’s mission: giving our returning wounded veterans the needed skills and knowledge to start their own small businesses.
Sharing Our Skills
We’ve been proud to put our design and marketing skills to work for the greater good.
- We designed a logo for the . This Battle of the Bands for teen performers benefits Loudoun Youth, a Leesburg-based organization on a mission to “empower, lead, and connect” area youth.
- We designed the official t-shirt for the Hazleton Integration Project, Inc. Unity Walk, in support of the Hazleton One Community Center in Hazleton, PA.
Giving back to our community feels good, and it’s the right thing to do. The opportunities to reach out are endless. How can your business make a difference in your own community?