Blog

Category: Email

No one wants email anymore, or at least that’s a common myth. The average person is overwhelmed by their inboxes, getting more than 120 emails a day, according to a recent report from the Radicati Group, and that number is going up. The popular conception is that email is a time waster and a productivity killer. No one bothers with email marketing when they have social media and other channels as digital marketing options — right? …

READ MORE

You’ve crafted an excellent email: a well-written subject line, great content, and mobile-optimized design. Yet more and more, it seems like the emails you send to contacts with Gmail have lower open rates. Is it all in your head? Sadly, no. Since March 2016, Google has made some changes to their spam filtering algorithms that might be impacting your emails. While Google does not release the precise nature of these changes, some simple best practices …

READ MORE

With the popularity of social media marketing, email marketing has taken the backseat, or so it seems. According to the Email Marketing Industry Census 2013 of Econsultancy, 66% of marketers say their email marketing delivers good to excellent content ROI. So the other 34% are likely missing out. If you think your company is part of this minority, you should check if you’re applying bad habits in your email marketing which keep you from moving …

READ MORE

Marketing through email is one of the most cost efficient ways to promote your business, engage new customers, and boost your revenues in the process. There is, however, a thin line that separates your email marketing message from those messages that are clicked as spam which end up in the infamous Trash folder. It’s what you must work hard to prevent from happening. Below are some tips to take to heart in launching an email …

READ MORE

It has been an exciting year for the marketing industry, and this momentum is geared to continue into next year and beyond. How is has your company and your industry performed this year? Any high-performance business will currently be engaged in a deep analysis of their marketing efforts this year, to see what can be improved, omitted and added into their strategies for next year. As we already know, marketing is extremely valuable to businesses that want to …

READ MORE

Many companies employ a little bit of customer outreach via email marketing, after a sale has been conducted. In theory, this is an excellent way to develop positive customer relationships and to keep the company at the forefront of the customer’s mind, even after the particular need has been met. Email marketing can comprise several different styles of content, but there certain sage and fundamental stylistic and content considerations you must apply for it to …

READ MORE