BlueTreeDigital is excited to announce our new Kindle ebook: Content Marketing Is a Two-Way Street: A Workbook to Create Content that Tells Stories, Creates Connections, and Builds Brands. In fact, we’re so excited that we’ve launched an Amazon Giveaway, now until November 11!
Why should you be excited too?
Here’s the answer: customer engagement isn’t a one-way conversation any more. It’s more helpful to think of it as a two-way street…and content marketing is your on-ramp. Content marketing can help you:
- Build a critical emotional connection with content that tells a story.
- Generate and nurture leads with content that informs.
- Establish your brand and your expertise.
We’ve rounded up our best tips and tricks on content marketing and structured it in a workbook format so you can get ideas and work on your own strategy. Here’s the topics we review:
- What content works for your brand? Your strategy will depend on your audience and your brand. In some cases, content that builds an emotional connection is critical. In some other contexts, especially B2B, content that educates and informs is more important.
- How to use storytelling to create compelling content. Every business has a story, and every story has a setting, characters, and even conflict. Storytelling creates a personal, emotional connection with your audience, and connecting with your audience is the first step toward a sale.
- How to get the most out of your blog. Maintaining a regular blog with fresh, relevant content connects you with existing customers and helps attract new ones.
- Focus on white papers. White papers establish your expertise and credibility. How can you choose a topic, and what are some tips for creating one that’s effective?
- How social media fits in with your content marketing. What are the best channels for your target audience? What are the Ten Commandments of social media marketing? What are specific ways to use Facebook or LinkedIn?
As a digital marketing agency, our mission is helping business owners get a handle on their marketing so they can get a good night’s sleep. We like to help, and we’re happy to share our expertise on content marketing. Ready for that two-way street? Enter our ebook giveaway for your chance to win!